Positive Space Campaign Vision:
- That all members of the University of Toronto work to challenge discrimination based on sexual and gender diversity and are responsible for building a welcoming, supportive and inclusive campus community.
Positive Space Campaign Values:
- Increasing visibility for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) students, staff and faculty
- Promoting equity, inclusion and intersectional understandings of identity
- Creating a campus culture for engagement and change
- Fostering pride, belonging and community
The Positive Space Campaign is organized by a committee of volunteers who work to create awareness of LGBTQ communities at the University of Toronto. The Positive Space Committee hosts events, conducts educational initiatives, and shares information with all members of the campus community.
Display Your Pride, 2015